The online store, on the saskiakwastart website, processes personal data provided by the Customer in order to comply with and additionally confirm the General Terms and Conditions, to process electronic orders and shipments and for the necessary communication during a legally required period.
1. Controller of personal data, in accordance with the GDPR (hereinafter referred to as "Regulation"), is based in (hereinafter referred to as "Controller");
2. The contact details of the Controller are: e-mail: email@example.com, tel: 0620906787
3. Personal data is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of personal data
1. The Processing Manager processes personal data obtained with the consent of the Customer and collected through the contract for the purchase and execution of the electronic order created in the online store saskiakwastart .;
2. The Processing Manager only processes the identification and contact details of the Customer that are necessary for the execution of the purchase contract;
3. The Controller processes personal data for the shipping and accounting purposes and for the necessary communication between the contractors for the duration required by law. Personal data will not be disclosed and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The Processing Manager processes personal data of the Customer for the following purposes:
1. Registration on the saskiakwastart website in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the GDPR;
2. For the execution of the electronic order made by the Customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. To comply with laws and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between Customer and Data Controller;
4. Personal data are required for the execution of the purchase contract. The contract cannot be concluded without the personal data.
Duration of the storage of personal data
1. The Controller stores personal data for the period necessary for the fulfillment of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Controller and the Client and for the duration of 3 years after the end of the contractual relationship;
2. The Controller must delete all personal data after the expiry of the period necessary for the storage of personal data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parties that process personal data of the Customer are subcontractors of the Controller. Services of these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful performance of the contract for the purchase and processing of the electronic order between the Controller and the Client.
Subcontractors of the Controller are:
• Webnode AG (online shop system);
• Shipping company;
• Google Analytics (website analytics);
Rights of the Customer
In accordance with the Regulation, the Customer is entitled to:
The right to access personal data;
2. the right to rectification of personal data;
3. the right to erasure of personal data;
The right to object to the processing of personal data;
5. the right to data portability;
The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, in writing or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
7. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of suspected violation of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The Processing Manager declares to take all technical and organizational precautions necessary for the protection of personal data;
2. The Controller has taken technical precautions to secure the data storage areas, in particular securing access to the computer with a password, the use of anti-virus software and regular maintenance of the computers.
1. By placing an electronic order on the saskiakwastart website, the Customer confirms that he is aware of all the conditions for the protection of personal data and accepts them in full;
2. The Customer accepts these rules by ticking the box in the purchase order form;
3. The Controller may update these Rules at any time. The new, updated version should be published on its website.
These Rules come into effect on November 10, 2020